ABOUT CONFERENCE “Black Sea Oil Trade-2020”
- A leading international event and meeting point for agribusiness operators at the start of the new oilseed season.
- Reliable source of exclusive agri market analytics and forecasts from the top global experts and agribusiness operators.
- Effective platform for discussion of the main drivers in the oilseed sector of Ukraine and Black Sea countries.
- Insights and recommendations for improvement of business strategies.
- New ideas, effective networking and exchange.
Black Sea Oil Trade’ conference is annually attended by producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of veg oils, investment companies, banks, legal, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveyor and other companies.
In 2018 ‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ attracted 250 delegates from 150+ companies and 25 countries.
Annually ‘Black Sea Oil Trade-2020’ conference is attended by:
GET TO KNOW THE KEY TRENDS
Hilton Kyiv, 5*
The Hilton Kyiv hotel boasts a convenient location within walking distance of many major Kyiv attractions such as Shevchenko Boulevard and the Old Botanical Gardens. View famous monuments on Sophia Square, shop along Khreschatyk or take-in a performance at the Opera House. Guests can also enjoy easy access to Boryspil International Airport, just 40 minutes from this hotel in Kyiv.
Address: 30 Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd, Kyiv, 01030 Ukraine
Front Desk: +380 44 393 54 00
+38 (044) 364-55-85
Julia Starostina – Event manager
Svetlana Shykura – Billing specialist
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.