UkrAgroConsult is glad to announce the first confirmed Speakers of the 16th International Conference ‘Black Sea Grain-2019’, which is scheduled for April 10-11, 2019 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Among confirmed speakers:
- Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult (Ukraine)
- Dan Basse, President, AgResource (USA)
- Erik Norland, Executive Director, CME Group (UK)
- Elizaveta Malyshko, Grain market expert, UkrAgroConsult (Ukraine)
- Paul McAuliffe, President, World Commodity Analysis Corporation (USA)
- Julia Garkavenko, Oilseed market Expert, UkrAgroConsult (Ukraine)
Full list of the Speakers and Conference Agenda will be available at the conference website soon.
Don’t forget that Early Bird registration rate is available till December 31,2018. Register now to get the best deal!
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, the conference annually brings together 700+ delegates from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Conference participants are represented by international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, traders, banks and investment funds, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone.
For additional information please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 220 52 42
Share in social media:
More market news:
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.