Global turbulence in the markets creates new risks in the agricultural business, and the most important task now is to keep abreast of the new developments and trends in a rapidly changing world.
UkrAgroConsult serves to provide agribusiness operators with the best knowledge and understanding of the markets, enabling to make effective decisions and adjust business strategies to the Era of Uncertainty.
That is why we decided to open for you a free 7-day trial to the online analytical platform AgriSupp.
AgriSupp provides you with access to 4 packages:
- “Black Sea Grain Analytics” package;
- “Black Sea Oilseeds Analytics” package;
- “Black Sea & World Pulses Analytics” package.
- “Premium Analytics” package - all 3 above packages are included
Vessel Lineup section allows monitoring commodity export shipments by sea from ports in Ukraine, Russia, Romania and Bulgaria.
Using AgriSupp trial access, you are able to read 15 articles and 5 downloadable reports a day. You can look through (without downloading) 1-year history of cash prices as well as export statistics for 2 seasons.
You can view UkrAgroConsult S&D estimates for 2 seasons as well as USDA S&D estimates. Vessel lineups are available for 2 months (without downloading data).
AgriSupp is a multi-functional online platform with market intelligence for grains, pulses and oilseeds. For more than 25 years of expertise in the agricultural markets of Ukraine and the Black Sea countries, UkrAgroConsult has accumulated an extensive database, which became the basis of the platform.
AgriSupp enables you to:
- get access to daily operational information on the Black Sea markets, analytical reports, historical data;
- apply new online tools for visualizing, comparing and downloading various types of market data;
- always be aware of the estimates, forecasts and comments of the best experts of the agricultural market.
Start using analytical data and increase your efficiency now!
Register to get your demo access.
If you have questions, contact us by e-mail email@example.com, and we will be happy to answer you.
Share in social media:
More market news:
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.