The export performance of the rapeseed market in the first three months of MY 2019/20 confirms previously announced expectations:
- record rapeseed exports (July-September);
- rapeseed shipments hit record highs for the time during three consecutive months: July, August, September. Monthly rapeseed exports in August 2019 set an all-time record.
- the market share of EU countries increased to over 97%;
- a growing interest of crushers in rapeseed: roughly 10 plants process this raw material in MY 2019/20;
- growth in rapeoil and rapemeal export shipments.
Despite a soil moisture deficit during this year’s planting of winter rape, farmers had planted 1040.5 Th ha to winter rape by October 10, 2019 (97% of the forecast 1073.1 KMT) that is up 4.6% year-on-year, reports UkrAgroConsult.
Full version of the article is available to subscribers for Online Analytics “Black Sea Vegoils” in the new innovative platform AgriSupp.com by UkrAgroConsult. Agrisupp is a reliable analytical tool for agri market participants that contains historical and current market data, daily updates on grain, oilseed and pulses markets. We offer 7-days trial! Completely free!
Share in social media:
More market news:
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.