- Variable weather after August 20;
- Recent rainfall may have a beneficial influence on the emergence of winter rape and contribute to seed filling in soybeans and sunflower;
- This rain will not improve corn condition substantially;
- The current situation is favorable for tillage prior to planting winter cereals;
- Owing to the precipitation events, sunflower plants have partially recovered turgor and keep growing;
- Farmers continue planting winter rape.
- Rains of varying intensity have occurred all over the country in recent days: 0.1-6 mm in the east, 1-3 mm in the west, 2-9 mm in the south, 5-25 mm in the north, and 6-40 mm in the central regions.
Weather forecast for September 1-6:
- The highest precipitation rates (15-25 mm) are expected in the western regions;
- Air temperatures will be 23 … 25°C in the west, 31 … 33°C in the eastern and central regions, and up to +35°C in the south;
- Soil moisture in the west will be enough for farmers to prepare for planting winter crops;
- No precipitation expected in the rest of Ukraine – this may aggravate the soil drought and delay planting of winter crops;
- The weather in the southern, eastern, and central regions may have a negative effect on corn and sunflower plants, UkrAgroConsult reports.
More detailed information on the latest trends in grain exports, supply and demand balances with breakdown by crop, price behavior, crop conditions and progress in harvesting/planting in the countries of Black Sea Region is available to subscribers for Online Analytics "Black Sea Grain" in the new innovative tool for agri market participants – AgriSupp by UkrAgroConsult. Subscribe to a 7-day free trial!!
Start using analytical data and increase your efficiency now!
Register to get your demo access: http://agrisupp.com/en/register/1
Share in social media:
More market news:
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.