Grains. The State Statistics Service of Ukraine reported the following amounts of grain stocks in the country as of May 1, 2020:
- wheat stocks were down 16.2% year-on-year, with those kept at storage and processing facilities being down 33.4% and farmer stocks down 1.4%;
- barley stocks were up 10.0% year-on-year, including farmer stocks up 23.1% and a 8.4% drop at storage and processing facilities;
- corn stocks were down 28.5% year-on-year, including farmer stocks down 21.1% and a 36.1% drop at storage and processing facilities, UkrAgroConsult reports.
Oilseeds. According to the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, oilseeds stocks as of May 1, 2020 were as follows:
- sunflower seed stocks were 4.2% higher than a year earlier, including a roughly 25% gain at storage and processing companies and a 15.7% drop at growers;
- soybean stocks were down 77% year-on-year;
- rapeseed stocks were down 11% year-on-year.
More detailed information on the latest trends in grain exports, supply and demand balances with breakdown by crop, price behavior, crop conditions and progress in harvesting/planting in the countries of Black Sea Region is available to subscribers for Online Analytics "Black Sea Grain" in the new innovative tool for agri market participants – AgriSupp by UkrAgroConsult. Subscribe to a 14-day free trial!!
Start using analytical data and increase your efficiency now!
Register to get your demo access. http://agrisupp.com/en/register/1
Share in social media:
More market news:
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.