UkrAgroConsult is glad to announce the first confirmed Speakers of the 17th International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2020” , which is scheduled for April 22-23, 2020 in InterContinental hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Among confirmed speakers are:
- Sergey Feofilov - Director General, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Pedro Dejneka - Partner, MD Commodities, Brazil
- Erwin Sudharma – Deputy Director, Bogasari Mills, Indonesia
- Gunhan Ulusoy - Chairman of the Board, Ulusoy Flour Mills, Turkey
- Elizaveta Malyshko - Grain market expert, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Erik Nayman - Managing Partner, Capital Times, Ukraine
- Dmytro Furda – Chief trader at NIBULON, Ukraine
- Nikolay Gorbachev - President, Ukrainian Grain Association
- Dmitry Rylko - Director, Ikar, Russia
CONFERENCE AGENDA WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
Don’t forget to register with the Early Bird rate till December 31 – secure your place with the best price!
Located in the heart of the Black Sea region, Black Sea Grain conference annually brings together 700+ delegates from more than 400 companies and 50+ countries worldwide, serving to adjust business strategies and promote international trade.
Conference participants are represented by international producers and processors of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, commodity traders, banks and investment funds, commodity exchanges, government authorities and industry associations, shippers, brokers, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
The Conference is organized by UkrAgroConsult.
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsor – Cerealcom Dolj, Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone. The Conference is supported by GAFTA and UGA.
For additional information please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85
Share in social media:
More market news:
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.