On April 10-11, 2019 Kyiv is hosting the 16th International Conference "Black Sea Grain" - a leading communication platform that gathers agribusiness leaders to discuss key trends, central events and future directions of the Black Sea and the global agri sector development.
The conference provides participants with 2 days of exclusive analytics from international industry experts, effective networking and meetings with players across the value chain, top managers, decision-makers and opinion leaders.
Black Sea Grain is annually attended by 700+ delegates from more than 450 companies and 50 countries worldwide, confirming the high status of the forum and global interest in the agrarian sector of the Black Sea region and Ukraine in particular. The conference is organized by analytical agency UkrAgroConsult.
The first conference day will feature:
Moderated by Matt Ammermann, Vice President, Eastern Europe/Black Sea Region, INTL FCStone;
- Sergey Feofilov - Director General, UkrAgroConsult;
- Dan Basse - President, AgResource, USA;
- Erik Norland - Executive Director, CME Group, UK;
- Yurii Serafin - Head of Commercial Division, International & Large Corporate Business, Credit Agricole Bank;
2nd session: "Black Sea Region. Meeting the New Consumption Trends" with:
Moderator - Swithun Still, Director, Solaris Commodities, Switzerland
- Liza Malyshko - Grain market expert, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine;
- Julia Garkavenko - Oilseed Market Expert, UkrAgroConsult;
- Dmitry Rylko - Director, IKAR, Russia;
- Thomas Deevy - Risk Manager, Cerealcom, Romania;
- Fatih Aksayli - Managing Director, ANDE Logistics Services, Turkey;
Discussion Panel 'Black Sea region: Logistics Challenges'
Moderator - Nikolay Gorbachev, President, Ukrainian Grain Association.
- Andriy Ryazantsev, CFO, Ukrzaliznytsia;
- Mykola Miroshnychenko, Director, Logistics, Kernel, Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Topyryk, Head of Logistics Department, Risoil;
- Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult;
The end of the first day will be featured by a charming Jazz Gala Dinner with ‘Jazz in Kiev Band’ & Laura Marti.
General Sponsor of the Conference - ACTAVA TRADING, Exclusive Exchange Sponsor - CME Group, Exclusive Financial Sponsor - Credit Agricole Bank,
Official Sponsors – Cerealcom, ANDE Logistics Services, Sierentz Global Merchants. Legal Sponsor – AVELLUM. Sponsors - Filhet-Allard Maritime, INTL FCStone, Eka Software Solutions, Posco Daewoo International, OREXIM Group. Supported by Ukrainian Ministry of Agriculture, Ukrainian Grain Association and GAFTA.
Share in social media:
More market news:
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.