Business plan is a document that allows evaluation of either company or project development potential. Each investment project requires business plan which would allow assessment of project growth rate, return on investment as well as other details. Business plan also gives an answer whether given project is worth investing in today.
International Standards of Business Planning clearly state the requirements of Business Plan drafting and UkrAgroConsult analysts follow the rules and guidelines of the Standard.
Structured approach to Business Planning:
- Resume includes main characteristics of the project presented in the form of assessment results. Usually includes project goal, its description, structure, strong and weak points, market environment analysis, financial results, forecasted growth rates, conclusions and recommendations.
- Organizational structure is a detailed description of the project purpose, its components. This part also includes strong and weak points of the investment opportunity, technical details.
- Market analysis includes general market description and analysis with more detailed focus on project environment. Potential competitors, market entry strategy, target audience, supply and demand assessment and pricing policy are included in this section.
- Financial assessment constitutes a set of indicators that include but are not limited to: capital investment size, project variable costs, profitability, break-even point analysis, internal rate of return, payback period, profitability index, etc.
- Documentation and attachments – this section holds copies of the original documents used, financial reports, and other raw data used in the calculations.
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.
When using the materials - a reference to the BlackSeaGrain site is required. When using information on the Internet - a hyperlink to the site blackseagrain.net is required. Reproduction and distribution of published information in any form by any means is prohibited without prior written consent of the copyright holder. Administration of this site may not share the opinion of the author and is not responsible for any copyright material.
We do not guarantee correct display and operability of the website pages in early versions of Internet Explorer.