Black Sea countries (Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria and Romania) are major producers of sunseed in the world. These four countries account for a lion's share of the total world production and exports of sunflower seeds.
Should we expect a new record in sunseed production in the Black Sea region or its peak already has been achieved?
With this regard commodity market analyst UkrAgroConsult prepared a study:“Black Sea Region: Will the peak of sunseed production be reached?”
Language of the study - Russian and English.
The study includes 4 countries: Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria and Romania, but a study of each country can be ordered separately.
The study covers the following topics:
- Trends in the global market of oilseeds.
- General characteristic of sunflower market in the Black Sea region (Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, Romania).
- Trends in sunflower production (acreage, yield, total yield).
- The margin in the production of sunflower as a determining factor in area expansion.
- Export-import operations in sunseed, export customs regulations.
- Key markets for sunseed.
- Supply&Demand balance in the context of crops.
- Prospects of sunflower production.
- Major trends in the market price.
Share in social media:
Order this Study:
Black Sea Region: Will the Peak of Sunseed Production be Reached?
Leave us a message, and our manager
will contact you as soon as possible.
When using the materials - a reference to the BlackSeaGrain site is required. When using information on the Internet - a hyperlink to the site blackseagrain.net is required. Reproduction and distribution of published information in any form by any means is prohibited without prior written consent of the copyright holder. Administration of this site may not share the opinion of the author and is not responsible for any copyright material.